My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Monday 26 January 2009

Random finds..

This work was taken from http://www.crosshatchling.co.uk/ on Anna Garforths collaborative website. I wanted to post it up because it is so original and unique to anything else Ive seen or am looking at at the moment. Despite being mostly type and not image I still very much enjoy it.

"After graduating from Central Saint Martins with a BA Hons in Graphic design, I have freelanced as an illustrator. Recently I have become more interested in environmental and social design. Due to my latest collaborative work (moss art ) I have been commissioned by environmental agencies such as CABE (The Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment), and received a lot of media interest."







The bottom 3 images were produced from a weeks worth of waste collected by two second year graphic design students to make into letter forms. Quite why you would want to do this I don't know, but i liked it never the less!

No comments: