My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Tuesday 20 January 2009

PPD thoughts...

Today I have had my second PPD seminar where we had to give presentations of the work of others that we find inspirational and any design companies we would like to work for. I came across a Leeds based design studio called SBT or 'Studio Belly Timber.' After looking at their website and some of the work that they have done for previous clients, I feel that they could be potentially the kind of design studio I would like to work with in the future.
The description of their studio is as follows:



"Well, we are a fresh, independent Leeds based graphic design studio and the birth child of two talented Yorkshire designers. Behind our baby (and beardy) faces are eight years experience in corporate and commercial design.
With a desire to be different, creativity and diversity are key to us. However these priorities share the top spot with honesty and communication. A great design is only truly great if it fits the client’s brief and achieves its potential. It is essential for us to believe in our design solutions!
Our design commissions come from a broad reach of clients ranging from brochures to posters, adverts to corporate branding; and we are always looking for new challenges.Oh, and did we mention we LOVE what we do!
Studio Belly Timber: Substantial design!

This is an example of some of the work that they do...









http://www.studiobellytimber.com/index.php

No comments: