My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Digital Media Module

I am currently working towards finishing my digital module. I have been investigating into digital media to find out just what it is. The majority of my work has been focussed on my Digital Media blog which you can find a link to on the right hand side of this blog. Please visit to see other work. I have mainly been posting research onto it and anything that I find inspirational. I have also been producing my own animation in Adobe After Effects and my own website in iweb. These are a few screen grabs that I have posted up onto my digital media blog to show my progress and development on my iweb work. I have also posted the different stages of my animation that I am currently working on too. These are posted in a QuickTime format.






No comments: