My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Monday 6 October 2008

TV ads...

I've seen a few tv ads recently that I really like and have found really interesting. Here are a few of them which I have found on YouTube..
This first one is from The Carphone Warehouse which I stumbled across at the weekened while my mum was watching XFactor! It's the advert that comes on at the beginning and end of every break to say that they are sponsors of the show. I like the way in which the illustration is manipulated and transformed into animation..



I also quite like this guinness ad thats on at the moment which features the music machine..



And finally an old ad which I saw again the other day. It completely fascinates me as to how someone could have thought to produce something like it and how they did it. It is made by the brilliance of SONY which advertises the Sony Bravia LCD tv. I also found it quite fitting to what I am currently looking at now at college - Colour..

No comments: