My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Things to do..

Back into the swing of things.. good or bad??
Either way I'm being given briefs left right and centre. Started a new module in 2nd year called 'Enterprize and Innovation,' this being the business side of it all, time and finance management. What to look out for in invoicing and sending statements etc.
For which we need to give a presentation on around Christmas.
The next is our on going PPD, for which we need to prepare a presentation for later in the year and develop our print side of our portfolios. Later I'll have to start developing a digital one too. Fun.
I have also returned to 2nd year Critical studies which I don't enjoy. At the moment I am looking to find an academic write for which I can write a critical and analytic response to for our essay. That'll be great..
And for the rest of the course I've also got my other on going core modules such as the 'Colour4print' brief and a new one 'What is good?' for which I need to research into something I perceive to be good. Im still slightly unsure about what I'm going to do but have a sneaky feeling it might be music inspired!
So yeah other than that I just need to keep going with this blog malarky and keep my eyes peeled for placements.

Busy Busy!!

No comments: