My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Thursday 5 June 2008

Typography that tickles my fancy...












The above is also work that I've collected from various sites and just put away in a folder entitled 'inspiration.' I feel it's time they were seen!
I love typography and creating my own different types of fonts. I haven't incorporated any of it into any of my work this year though apart from my very first brief. Maybe thats why I enjoyed that one so much...
I think some of these images are really clever and find them very inspirational. It's definately a style of working I'd love to be able to do. I always feel my work is too clean and bold or outlined to get a look like this. I'm gonna have to find a way of working that I'm happy with and that other people like me thinks!

No comments: