My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Friday 30 May 2008

Promoting the colour RED...







I don't think I've mentioned that we had a creative partnership brief set a few weeks ago and I worked with a friend from our year called Lauren. It was a real eye opener as I'd never worked in a partnership before. The reliance to produce and stick to your part of the plan was quite demanding and I was worried I might let her down. I found myself working harder as I had to stick to my part of the bargain and it was also only a 1 week brief. I find myself producing better under pressure and working to shorter timescales as I'm so lazy and always end up leaving things to the last minute. Time management always seems to go tits up with me...

Anyway here is some of the work we produced. We chose from a few options to produce the colour red and in effect made an awareness campagin to promote safety to young people through the colour red. It was aimed at students, particularly between the age of 18-26. The 3 most important messages we wanted to put across were,
Safe Sex
Don't Drink and Drive
Date Rape

To do this we produced a set of posters, flyers, leaflets and wristbands.

No comments: