My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Friday 30 May 2008

More Inspiration I showed in my presentation..





Si Scott is an illustrator I've also mentioned on here before but would like to say some more about. I showed some short slides of his work in my presentation mainly saying how i love his fluidness and delicate approach to illustration. He is so unique and inspirational for so many people and has really started to make a name for himself now. I find all his stuff beautiful to look at and although some people may find it 'samey' or boring I seem to remain ceased to be amazed by his talent and originality. It is something I'd love to strive to and be able to do in 2nd year. I find him very inspirational and engaging.

No comments: