My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Tuesday 13 May 2008

First Year, First Term, First Brief, Favourite project...





At first I was like oh my god what the hell am I going to do. How am I going to design the numbers 0-9 with the word 'ugly.' However looking back I quite enjoyed doodling and messing about with this project and it just might be my favourite project from this year so far. It has to be my most memorable because it was my first proper project. Looking back at this reminds me how I felt at the beginning of the year, receiving my first brief and wondering what to expect with the worry of what I was going to do. If I was good enough. If would manage to make the deadline. I don't think I can use it for this new Speaking From Experience brief but it made me smile looking back at them and remembering my first experience of the course. Such funny looking birds!

No comments: