My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Tuesday 13 May 2008

100 Flips Video promotional poster designs...





These are the posters that I produced as part of one of our day projects. I decided that I wanted to design some to work as a set and then explain what they were all about on the last poster with just a subtle bit of text in the lower right hand corner informing of the release date and duration of the video. However I chose to call it 100 as opposed to 100 flips because I also wanted to include the element if mystery to make the audience want to find out more about what the posters are advertising. The film strip that runs along the middle of each is slightly off center so that if they were lined up exactly together they would all work as one long poster. The objects included within the film strip are all objects featured in the video.

No comments: