My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Tuesday 22 April 2008

Typography...



Reason for posting this:
It's awesome. Everything I love about type all wrapped up into one ace little video. Informative. I learnt loads from watching it. It's so clever. Humorous. Interesting. All sorts. But I like the way in which they move text around to fill the frame. I quite like moving things around with frames and playing with where things go. Finding the content is another ball game for me all together but once I know what I want to put and say or for choice of better word, communicate, I like playing with where it goes. And there was something similar about this video which I liked for the same reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.