My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Feeding the addiction...


I'm sure people are very aware of the virtual and very addictive world of facebook by now...however after having a couple of time management sessions at college recently it has come to my attention how much time I actually waste on the damn thing...it's like an addiction thats just sucked me! It's not even that entertaining or even educational it's just something else for me to waste my time on whilst avoiding to do other things...I'm sure I can't be alone on this...?
Anyway just thought I'd express my annoyance at it because I dont like it but yet it somehow manages to magnetise me to check it every two bloody seconds...

Facebook...schmacebook...I'll sit on your face...book...

No comments: