My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Maxwell Paternoster..

I discovered Maxwell Paternoster on the T-Shirt design company Super superficial. They collaborate with local and international artists and illustrators on a shared-profit basis, to produce highly original and limited edition garments for men, women and children.






"Maxwell Paternoster completed a National Diploma in Art & Design, then earned a BA Honors in Illustration and Animation at University of Westminster.
Maxwell was commissioned to do character design and cartoons for various magazines and publications while attending university. His art has adorned 3d objects such as skateboards, street art, BMX bikes and customised trainers."

No comments: