My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Monday 24 November 2008

Sticker Design..




Theses are found images of sticker design that I have researched for inspiration as part of my 'What Is Good?' Brief. I have found them really inspiring even though my final stickers were very different to their style. I love graffiti art and loved the way in which it has now expanded to sticker graffiti. I find it really fun and something I'd love to do in my spare time The illustrations again use the simplicity of plan black line drawings experimenting with different stroke weights against bold, vibrant colors. I love this effect.

I had to go back an edit this post. After i read it back i just realised how much I said the word 'love.' ...slightly worrying, obviously my vocabulary is more limited today due to the stress of my deadline!!!!

No comments: