My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Poster Illustration..

I've been looking at various poster design recently and love poster illustration. I was browsing the New Bohemia gig lists when I came across these posters..






I thought they tied in well as part of my research for my what is good brief as not only are they poster illustration but they all revolve around music too! I love the choice of vibrant colour and how effective the bold black line drawings look on them. It's a style that I'm really into at the moment.

The website they are on is: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=35893307

This is the link for the illustrator that produced one of the posters also on that myspace site link above: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=66581504

He's a Leeds based graphic designer, illustrator and graffitti artist.

Chek it :)

No comments: