My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Poster designs...

My friend Alex has just started his own radio show with a mate, Louis and asked me if I would design the shows poster for them to go on the radio website and to put up around Leeds College of Music.
The show is called 'THE SOUL SOLUTION' on www.LSRFM.com (Leeds Student Radio) and is on every Tuesday 11pm-1am.
You can listen live by going on the above website and then clicking on the 'listen live' icon on the top right hand side.
They also have their own facebook group:
www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29454936475&ref=mf
They play a mixture of funky grooves, soulful vibes, hip-hop and the latest news from the Leeds music scene. Check them out!

Here are the final poster designs... I hope you enjoy!




No comments: