My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Photography Elective Cityscape Finals...





These are the other final 3 that I also submitted as my finals. Again I printed these out on photographic A3 gloss paper and mounted them up on A1 mount board. Hopefully they'll be ok. My only criticism was that they weren't all black and white. However had I edited the other sepia image in Photoshop I feel it would have taken away the quality of the picture. I chose to capture it in sepia mode for a reason and felt it should be kept as the original image. The other two were actually taken using the colour accent mode on my camera, not black and white but it's very hard to notice this as the colour which is in them is very subtle.

No comments: