My Blog..

This blog is a place for me to record my work and anything about graphic design that inspires me. 
Enjoy :)

Monday 14 April 2008

Elective news...


Been to my elective again tonight. Not long left now. Think it's about 3 weeks before submission. Got a lot to do...as ever. Had a mini crit with my tutor to chat about where I'm at etc and what I plan to do for my finals and so on. I've come to the decision that I want to submit two landscape/cityscape photos and two portrait photos along side my development and research notebooks. At first I wanted to do just portraiture however after my trip to Newcastle and finding the amazing cityscapes there I found myself wanting to do try more of them too. Perhaps I'm just getting a little carried away. This is an image I took this evening. I'm not sure why I like it so much but from all the ones I took it stands out most to me...
I used the colour accent mode on my camera, which I've been experimenting with more. I quite like the way it enhances the image and highlights tones in contrast with the black and white.

P.s I used my Canon digital camera, ixus86015, 8.0 mega pixels for the majority of my elective photos.

No comments: